Formazione proposta nell’ambito del progetto „Mediazione per l’accoglienza“ Consorzio Erasmus Plus 2021-1-IT02-KA121-SCH-000012059: Obiettivi 1, 3, 5, 8.
The eTwinning community is engaged in many activities, from peer exchanges between teachers in eTwinning groups to collaboration between classes in eTwinning projects. Join this webinar series composed of two webinars and an activity to complete in your own time and learn how to create and run a quality eTwinning project.
Webinar dates: 12 and 14 April at 16:00 CEST
- Irene Pateraki: Pedagogical and Monitoring Manager European Schoolnet / eTwinning
- Marijana Pantić: English Language and Literature Teacher, eTwinning National Support Organization Serbia
Don’t forget to join this European Toolkit for Schools webinar on Friday, 1 April at 16 CEST to learn the role social and emotional competences play in the mental well-being of young people and how this can be implemented and assessed across the EU.
- PhD Carmel Cefai: Founding Director of the Centre for Resilience and Socio Emotional Health and Professor at the Department of Psychology at the University of Malta.
- Heike Moyano: PhD student and research associate at the Freie Universität Berlin.
- Cosmin Ionut Nada: PhD in Educational Sciences, FCT-funded Research Fellow at the Centre for Research and Intervention in Education at University of Porto.
- Marianne Schüpbach: Professor Dr., chair in Primary Education at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany and researcher.
- Please note the time 16:00 CEST (Paris/Berlin/Rome time). If you live in a different timezone, check the local time!
- In case you can’t join the webinar, the recording will be available here, as well as published on School Education Gateway YouTube channel.